Are you an enthusiastic individual, with a strong customer focus, like to be organized, and enjoy technical learning? Our Language Services opening may be a great fit for you. The position is full time supporting our dynamic language services business.
The Language Services Coordinator is a remote position, responsible for coordinating language related projects, providing support and project management services to Intrinz’s clients and responding to client inquiries, processing, and monitoring translation and interpretation requests.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
1. Process and monitor client’s translation requests while ensuring that delivery timelines are consistently met
2. Collaborate across teams and disciplines to fulfill client’s requests.
3. Work seamlessly with customer stakeholders, including aligning with their processes and working within their preferred collaboration tools. You are an extension of the client's team.
4. Execute administrative tasks, and proactively identify opportunities for process improvement.
5. Execute sale forces and business development tasks as needed to proactively source for new clients.
6. Plan, organize, and prioritize your work - this role wears many hats!
7. Contribute to process and service quality improvement.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
1. Enthusiastic. A fun and energetic co-worker.
2. An Analytical Thinker. "If there is a problem, I have a solution" attitude, ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms.
3. A Leader. Proactive with excellent judgment when dealing with issues.
4. Customer-focused. Passionate for client success at all times.
5. Excellent Communicator. Able to communicate effectively with co-workers and clients of various demographics.
6. Detail-orientation. Thrives on being well-organized with attention to detail.
7. A Team Player. Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally.
8. Technical savvy. Ability to navigate various software tools to gather data for housing, analysis, interpretation and presentation.
Bachelor's degree in business, communication or related field.
Experience with translation, language and internationalization processes a plus.
Ability to learn and navigate translation software programs.
MS Office 365 a plus.
Ability to read and speak English required, fluency in other language(s), a plus.
Intrinz Inc. is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all applicants. Employment decisions comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances prohibiting discrimination in employment.
Apply today at this site by submitting your resume, indicating the position title.