Are you an enthusiastic individual, with a strong customer focus, like to be organized, and enjoy technical learning? Our Language Services opening may be a great fit for you. The position is full time supporting our dynamic language services business.
The Language Services Coordinator is a remote position, responsible for coordinating language related projects, providing support and project management services to Intrinz’s clients and responding to client inquiries, processing, and monitoring translation and interpretation requests.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
1. Process and monitor client’s translation requests while ensuring that delivery timelines are consistently met
2. Collaborate across teams and disciplines to fulfill client’s requests.
3. Work seamlessly with customer stakeholders, including aligning with their processes and working within their preferred collaboration tools. You are an extension of the client's team.
4. Execute administrative tasks, and proactively identify opportunities for process improvement.
5. Execute sale forces and business development tasks as needed to proactively source for new clients.
6. Plan, organize, and prioritize your work - this role wears many hats!
7. Contribute to process and service quality improvement.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
1. Enthusiastic. A fun and energetic co-worker.
2. An Analytical Thinker. "If there is a problem, I have a solution" attitude, ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms.
3. A Leader. Proactive with excellent judgment when dealing with issues.
4. Customer-focused. Passionate for client success at all times.
5. Excellent Communicator. Able to communicate effectively with co-workers and clients of various demographics.
6. Detail-orientation. Thrives on being well-organized with attention to detail.
7. A Team Player. Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally.
8. Technical savvy. Ability to navigate various software tools to gather data for housing, analysis, interpretation and presentation.
Bachelor's degree in business, communication or related field.
Experience with translation, language and internationalization processes a plus.
Ability to learn and navigate translation software programs.
MS Office 365 a plus.
Ability to read and speak English required, fluency in other language(s), a plus.
Intrinz Inc. is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all applicants. Employment decisions comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances prohibiting discrimination in employment.
Apply today at this site by submitting your resume, indicating the position title.
The Organizational Development student or grad student position will support our growing HR Business segment. Marketing and branding understanding are important. Incumbent will work on various duties within the HR function with the flexibility to pivot to most critical task as needed. Normally works under the direction of the Senior HR Business Practice Director and with others as assigned.
· Creating content, developing PPT decks for branding of HR project assigned
· Assist with RFP (Request for Proposal) process
· Assist with adhoc HR practice requirements
· Researching various people assessment tools available in the marketplace
· Categorize data within matrix tool
· Other projects to be assigned based on business demands
Ideal Candidate Expectations
· A quick learner with great communication and superior writing skills
· Able to work independently with direction from manager
· Able to work with a team when needed
· Technology capable with Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other Microsoft 365 tools including SharePoint
· Able to work 10-15 hours per week
This is a temporary 6-month position.
Hourly rate: $20 USD
Interested students/candidates should submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The HR Request for Proposal (RFP) and Proposal Writer position will support our growing HR Business segment. Under the direction of the Senior HR Business Practice Director the incumbent will own the RFP search process as well as the writing and preparation process from beginning to end. Acts as the RFP/Proposal project manager. Strong technical writing skills. Ensures quality product meets Intrinz Inc. standards and values.
· Actively searches for HR related RFP/Proposals in the market that align with Intrinz HR Business Practice strategic goals.
· Manages any current client RFP/Proposal responses as required (on-demand).
· Owns HR RFP/Proposal process which include conducting project management meetings to drive RFP to conclusion.
· Ensure follow-up business development communication is on-going.
· Research and develop RFP organizational tools to optimize proposal process.
· May act as shared resource RFP writer for other business segments
· Solid experience managing RFP/Proposal process with government and private sector
· Strong technical writing skills (focus is not marketing or branding writing skills)
· Solid MS Office 365 and Sharepoint skills
Start: Immediate Need
Hourly Rate: TBD
Parttime basis (up to 25-30 hours per week) but could become full time Interested candidates should submit their resume to: email@example.com